Your Alberta driver’s license is only intended to verify your driving privileges and is not to be used as an identification document. Documents that are to be used for crossing borders by land or sea include a passport, NEXUS Card, or the FAST/EXPRESS Card for drivers, carriers, and importers. For a Canadian citizen you may apply for a Citizenship Certificate for additional identification and proof. When travelling make sure you have the suitable federal identification documents with you.

Contact Us: