Driver's Licence Expired for Under 6 Months?

If it has been less than 6 months since your licence has expired the paperwork will be much easier for you! All we need from you is proof you are legally entitled to be in Canada. Some common ones are:

  • Passport
  • Birth Certificate
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Indian Status Card

Driver's Licence Expired for Over 6 Months?

No worries, we just need one extra document! In addition to proof you are legally entitled to be in Canada, we also need proof of residency in Alberta. These come in many forms, but some of the most common are:

  • Utility Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Credit Card Bill

Your Matches

Contact Us: